inner thots

Thursday, January 13, 2005

my other half

yes, it's my sis. we're quite close and we share many things like clothes, bags, watches, earrings and shoes (but her shoe size is one size smaller but i still try to squeeze into some of them...heheh). whenever she buys anything new, i can have new stuff too :) . i must say she is the one who teaches me most of the things which are the in-thing now so that i won't be so out-dated. i have learnt how to use msn from her..if not, i'll still be using icq now.

told her that i wanted to get a pair of pearl earrings that day and she bought them for me a few days later. so nice of her right? but i happen to buy one pair on the same day too. and i bought it at 10 times the price she bought...really dui!! they look almost identical! just saw that she bought some new clothes too. yeah, can kop and wear new clothes again.

come to think of it, most of the watches i'm wearing belong to her. hahah. to think that i'm working and she's still studying, yet she seems to have more money to buy things than me.

it's great to have a sis as shopping companion, fashion consultant, listening ear etc... of coz we do quarrel at times, but it usually doesn't last long. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kayie said...

ehhh, I always wish that I have a sister... someone whom I can combine my fashion assets with. Someone I can share my room with. So niceeee! :)

13/1/05 10:33 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

hmm so nice of your sis to lend you her clothes. I'm always the one who lent my sis my clothes. Well too bad she's nine years younger than me and I'm the da jie.

28/1/05 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home