shopaholic
after evaluating my expenses this month, i realised that my credit card bills have hit a record high. didn’t know i have already spent so much money this month and i resolve i am going to curb my spendings from now on. but when i wore that pair of shoes which I bought some time back, they are really killing my feet and I was so tempted to buy a new pair which I had been eyeing on for some time too. However, I managed to pass the day with my sore feet with all the blisters in that pair of shoes. But as my colleague passed me her charles and keith discount card today I finally succumb to the temptation and walked into the shop. I headed straight to the pair of shoes which I was eyeing for and tried for the size. Just when I was going to pay up, I saw another pair of shoes which was also very nice. I tried it on and asked for my size. In the end, I came out of the shop with 2 new pairs of shoes.
Oh my god! What happened to my resolution about saving up and curbing my spendings. I think my spendings are getting more and more ridiculous. The worst thing is using credit cards. You do not realised how much you have spent until the bill is here at the end of the month. At this rate that I am spending, I don’t think I will ever going to have any savings in future. But then again, at a time when I wanted so much to save, I realised I do not have much clothes left after clearing more than half my wardrobe before the chinese new year. How?! I need some new clothes but at the same time I need to save!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home